We do not offer pregnancy massages, we cannot do a massage treatment on you if you are pregnant.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE
Welcome back to Aromathai Spa .. We are now able to offer our services once again and know how important it is too many of you that we are able trade at this time.
In light of the covid-19 pandemic, our aim is to provide the safest possible environment for our staff and clients alike. We have implemented the best measures possible without spoiling the treatment experience and benefit to you.
Unique to Aromathai spa ltd is the use of UVC (Ultra Violate air sterilisation) air purifiers in every treatment room, reception area, WC`s and staff kitchen. We have posted more details about the air purifiers on our website and Facebook page.
Our team and inside the spa:
- Have had training on Covid-19 protective measures
- Therapist will Wear face shields or mask & aprons throughout all treatments and will change to new masks & aprons between each client
- UVC air purifiers throughout the building.
- Alcohol hand gels available throughout the spa
- Regularly wash hands before and after each treatment
- Protective screens in place on reception
- Have staggered lunch breaks to allow social distancing in staff areas
- Additional time to deep clean treatment rooms with anti-viral alcohol sprays / wipes between each client (especially face holes)
- Change new bed covers between each client (something we were already doing before)
- Any team members within the spa showing Covid-19 symptoms will be asked to isolate as per government guidance
- Separate WC facilities for staff and clients.
- Traffic control measures throughout the spa to maximise social distancing
- Increased regular cleaning of communal areas with anti-viral alcohol sprays & wipes
- Temporarily suspended facial & body wrap treatments
We ask our clients to help by:
- Customers will be required to wear a mask on entry to the premises and while faced upwards in the treatment room during your treatment
- Do not make any appointments if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms (a persistent new cough, a temperature or a loss of taste/smell), please cancel existing appointments if you are showing Covid-19 symptoms.
- Sanitise your hands on entrance into the spa (sanitising gel available at the entrance and throughout the spa)
- Expect some treatments to be slightly modified for safety precautions
- Using disposable cups for drinking water in reception and waiting area
- The waiting area is reserved only for people having treatments and not visitors
- Wearing a face masks during treatments when asked to by your therapist (provided by us @ cost if you don’t have one). This will be for any treatments where you lay on your back.
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you (“Contract”). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our site. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Products from our site. You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
We amend these Terms from time to time as set out in clause 6. Every time you wish to order Products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
This website (www.aromathaispa.co.uk) is owned and operated by Aromathai Spa Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 8151501) whose registered office address is Unit 2 Elms square, Bury New Rd, Whitefield, Manchester M45 7TA.. Our registered VAT number is GB143 9131 25.
1.A GIFT VOUCHERS
Gift vouchers are valid for 18 months, from date of purchase.
The expiry date is clearly printed on the voucher at the time of purchase ordered from our website.
The Purchase date is clearly written on the voucher when purchased from the spa.
Voucher can not be returned or exchanged for cash.
Voucher that have been deliberately tampered with will be void.
Vouchers can only we used on treatments.
Any vouchers that have expired will not be accepted and the expiry date will not be extended under any circumstances.
Gift vouchers should be treated as cash. Aroma Thai Spa will not be held responsable for lost or stolen vouchers. Please make a note of the expiry date and store in a safe place until time of use.
2. OUR PRODUCTS
2.1 The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
2.2 The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our site.
3. USE OF OUR SITE
Your use of our site is governed by our Terms of website use. Please take the time to read these, as they include important terms which apply to you.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
5. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
5.1 Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
5.2 After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in clause 5.3.
5.3 We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation”). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
5.4 If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or because we cannot meet your requested delivery date or because of an error in the price on our site as referred to in clause 9.5, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
5.5 You may only purchase Products from our site if you are at least 18 years old.
6. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS
6.1 We amend these Terms from time to time. 6.2 Every time you order Products from us, the Terms in force at the time of your order will apply to the Contract between you and us.
6.3 We may revise these Terms as they apply to your order from time to time to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements. If we have to revise these Terms as they apply to your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the Contract if you are not happy with the changes. You may cancel either in respect of all the affected Products or just the Products you have yet to receive. If you opt to cancel, you will have to return (at our cost) any relevant Products you have already received and we will arrange a full refund of the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.
7. YOUR RIGHT OF RETURN AND REFUND
7.1 You have a legal right to cancel a Contract during the period set out below in clause 7.3. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
7.2 However, for hygiene and health and safety reasons this cancellation right does not apply in the case of any sealed Products which you have opened.
7.3 Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the Contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the Contract then depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered, as set out in the table below:
|Your Contract||End of the cancellation period|
|Your Contract is for a single Product (which is not delivered in instalments on separate days).||The end date is the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the Product.
Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 March and you receive the Product on 10 March you may cancel at any time between 1 March and the end of the day on 24 March.
|Your Contract is for either of the following:
||The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last instalment of the Product or the last of the separate Products ordered.
Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 march and you receive the first instalment of your Product or the first of your separate Products on 10 March and the last instalment or last separate Product on 15 March you may cancel in respect of all instalments and any or all of the separate Products at any time between 1 March and the end of the day on 29 March.
|Your Contract is for the regular delivery of a Product over a set period.||The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the first delivery of the Products.
Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 March in respect of Products to be delivered at regular intervals over a year and you receive the first delivery of your Product on 10 March, you may cancel at any time between 1 March and the end of the day on 24 March. 24 March is the last day of the cancellation period in respect of all Products to arrive during the year.
7.4 To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Or contact our Customer Services team by telephone on 0161 796 0239 or by post to unit 2 Elms Square Bury new road Whitefield Manchester M45 7TA. If you are e-mailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us. For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you get your letter into the last post on the last day of the cancellation period or e-mail us before midnight on that day.
7.5 If you cancel your Contract we will:
- 1. Refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- 2. Refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method). For example, if we offer delivery of a Product via first class post at one cost but you choose to have the Product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- 3. make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
- 1. if you have received the Product: 14 days after the day on which we receive the Product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Product back to us. For information about how to return a Product to us, see clause 7.8;
- 2. if you have not received the Product: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract.
7.6 If you have returned the Products to us under this clause 7 because they are faulty or miss-described, we will refund the price of the Products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
7.7 We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the Product we may refund you in vouchers.
7.8 If a Product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your Contract:
- 1. Then you must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract. You can either send it back, return it to us in-store;
- 2. unless the Product is faulty or not as described (in this case, see clause 7.6), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us
7.9 Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in this clause 7 or anything else in these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
8.1 We endeavour to meet the delivery times stated on our site, but all delivery times stated are estimates. All deliveries will be within 30 days after the date of the Dispatch Confirmation. Occasionally our delivery to you may be affected by an Event outside Our Control. See clause 12 for our responsibilities when this happens.
8.2 Delivery of an Order shall be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
8.3 You own the Products on the later of:
- 1. delivery of the Products to the address you gave us; or
- 2. Us having received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
8.4 If we miss the 30 day delivery deadline for any Products then you may cancel your Order straight away if any of the following apply:
- 1. we have refused to deliver the Products;
- 2. delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
- 3. You told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
8.5 If you do not wish to cancel your order straight away, or do not have the right to do so under clause 8.4, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your Order if we do not meet the new deadline.
8.6 If you do choose to cancel your Order for late delivery under clause 8.4 or clause 8.5, you can do so for just some of the Products or all of them, unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. If the Products have been delivered to you, you will have to return them to us or allow us to collect them, and we will pay the costs of this. After you cancel your Order we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled Products and their delivery.
8.7 Unfortunately, we do not delivery to addresses outside the UK. You may place an order for Products from outside the UK, but this order must be for delivery to an address in the UK.
9. PRICE OF PRODUCTS AND DELIVERY CHARGES
9.1 The prices of the Products will be as quoted on our site at the time you submit your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However please see clause 9.5 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of Product(s) you ordered.
9.2 Prices for our Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed.
9.3 The price of a Product includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
9.4 The price of a Product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as advised to you during the check-out process, before you confirm your order. To check relevant delivery charges, please refer to our delivery charges page.
9.5 Our site contains a large number of Products. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products on our site may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the Products you have ordered we will contact you to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
10. MANUFACTURER GUARANTEES
10.1 Some of the Products we sell to you come with a manufacturer’s guarantee. For details of the applicable terms and conditions, please refer to the manufacturer’s guarantee provided with the Products.
10.2 If you are a consumer, a manufacturer’s guarantee is in addition to, and does not affect, your legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
11. OUR LIABILITY
11.1 If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract.
11.2 We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
11.3 We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- 1. death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- 2. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- 3. any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession);
- 4. any breach of the terms implied by section 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and
- 5. Defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
12. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
12.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an act or event beyond our reasonable control (“Event Outside Our Control”).
12.2 If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract:
- 1. we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- 2. Our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
12.3 You may cancel a Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control which has continued for more than 30 days. To cancel please contact us, if you opt to cancel, you will have to return (at our cost) any relevant Products you have already received and we will refund the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.
13. COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN US
13.1 When we refer, in these Terms, to “in writing”, this will include e-mail.
13.2 To cancel a Contract in accordance with your legal right to do so as set out in clause 7, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. You can e-mail us at email@example.com, or contact our Customer Services team by telephone on 0161 796 0239 or by post to Unit 2 Elms Square Bury New road Whitefield Manchester M45 7TA , If you are emailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us.
13.3 If you wish to contact us for any other reason, including because you have any complaints, (complaints will only be acknowledge up to 7 days after your treatment) you can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13.4 If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us in your order.
13.5 The provisions of this clause shall not apply to the service of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action.
14. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
14.1 we may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organization, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
14.2 You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
14.3 This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
14.4 Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
14.5 If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
14.6 These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
14.7 These Terms are governed by English law. This means a Contract for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.